TERMS AND CONDITIONS (effective as of May 2019)
EKORAD UK LIMITED (TRADING AS ELEKTRO STORE) IS A COMPANY LOCATED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. ELEKTRO STORE SUPPLIES AND SELLS ELECTRONIC GOODS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ELECTRIC HEATERS AND ACCESSORIES.
Address: Northbridge Place, Frog Island, Leicester, LE3 5AG
LAUNCH5 (and other discount coupons/codes)
“LAUNCH5” and other discount not available alongside any other offers, discounts, promotions or sales/sale items.
CREDIT TRADE ACCOUNTS
Subject to credit check and company status, you may be entitled to 30 or 60 day credit. All payments would then need to be made in full within the payment term (30 days or 60 days, depending on account status).
All credit accounts are subject to approval. No credit accounts will be opened until you have a cash account with us.
- The company reserves the right to vary prices at any time.
- Stated prices are inclusive of all value added tax or duties.
- If in the event a price is displayed wrong on any website related to Elektro Store, the company is under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrectly displayed price. Normal prices will apply.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax) at a standard rate of 20%. VAT receipts are available upon request.
- Unless otherwise specified, goods will be delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays). If a delivery is missed, the customer is liable for all re-delivery costs.
- Goods must be ordered before 12pm to be delivered the next working day. When ordered on a Saturday or Sunday, goods will be dispatched on the Monday for delivery on the Tuesday.
- All Elektro Store items aim to be delivered within 48 hours
- Due to stock levels and or logistical restrictions, this may not always be possible.
- If it is not possible because of stock levels, the company will call you and clear an alternative estimated arrival date. Logistical restraints may still occur.
- Logistical restraints are outside of the company’s control. If the parcel is not delivered within the 48 hour estimate, despite dispatch being cleared, Elektro Store has no obligations and will not be liable for any late delivery howsoever caused.
- For health and safety reasons, couriers will only deliver to ground floors. Therefore, you are required to make your own arrangements for carrying the parcel(s) to areas that extend past the ground floor.
- The company reserves the right to refuse claims that the item was undelivered if the buyer fails to follow these steps:
- Buyer shall endorse couriers note appropriately
- Buyer shall advise the company immediately by telephone or in any other form of communication
- The buyer shall send full details to the company within three days of delivery.
- In the event that a customer cancels a delivery once the goods are already out for delivery, the company reserve the right to pass on any charges or outstanding fees from our courier to the customer in the form of a deduction or surcharge.
If a customer collects their order from our premises, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are delivered safely to their premises. The Elektro Store cannot be held responsible for any damages to products in transit when the customer arranges the collection.
If The Elektro Store arrange for the removal of existing heaters (or other appliances) and find the existing appliances to include asbestos or other toxic/dangerous materials, The Elektro Store reserve the right to refuse to remove said heater.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- The customer has the right to cancel within 14 days by written notice by post or email.
- If the customer already received the goods, the customer is responsible to return, the goods including delivery costs, in the same condition along with the original packaging.
- The customer will be responsible for the costs of returns to Elektro Store.
- Only once the goods are examined on return the company will refund the customer
- All pricing listed by Elektro Store at the time of ordering or quoting is subject to change without notice. Quotations must be checked by the customer before ordering. Elektro Store accepts no responsibility for incorrect orders.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- All items returned are subject to a 10% restocking deduction (of the total order value)
- The customer is obliged to check the goods on delivery and verify the condition of the goods
- If damaged the customer should inform the carrier by noting it on the deliver form.
- The customer must inform the company within 48 hours. Photographs of any damage may be required via e-mail, text message etc.
- Any goods damaged are not the responsibility of the company.
- Elektro Store is under no obligation to accept the return of the damaged goods.
- During the 14 day cooling off period, the customer must return the goods in the original packaging and in the original condition at their expense. There should be no damage to the box. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee to process the refund.
- The customer is obligated to check all information and conditions prior to placing an order.
- On receiving and signing for the item, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product to ensure there is no existing damage.
- If there is existing damage to the product, the customer must refuse to sign for delivery.
- Any goods that are damaged on delivery must be discussed with Elektro Store within 48 hours; else the company is under no obligation to refund or exchange the product.
ITEMS DAMAGED BY THE BUYER
- Any items damaged outside of the companies control is of no responsibility to the company. The company is not liable for any items that are damaged by the buyer and therefore no refund will be obtained by the buyer.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND PRODUCTS
EKORAD UK LIMITED cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or discrepancies in information provided or supplied by third party manufacturers and/or suppliers.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send an enquiry on the contact us page.
OFFICIAL COMPANY NAME
EkoRad UK Limited (trading as Elektro Store)
The Elektro Store cannot be held responsible for any existing wiring and/or the load required to power the heaters. It is the customers responsibility, when ordering, to ensure there is enough electrical load available for the installation of our heaters.
In situations where The Elektro Store / EKORAD UK LIMITED provide a bespoke heating calculation and the customer decides to order differently to our recommendation or lower the amount of kW of heating in a room, The Elektro Store cannot be held responsible for any running costs/efficiency/performance.
Northbridge Place, Frog Island
Company Registration no: 9566006 England & Wales